$64.99 - $65.99
• Perforated leather top • Ti/CrN rails • 290 grams
- Superlight co-molded nylon shell and carbon fiber seatpost specifically for BMX Race - Large saddle has a 27.2 seatpost, while the small has a 22.2 post
- Wrap-around composite base protects edges from abrasion and cuts - Durable padded top - Drop nose style - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel - Padding: Standard - Suspension: None
- Designed for street riding and dirt jumping - Compact design keeps it low and out of your way - 7mm rails handle the abuse of BMX riding - Composite frame protects saddle from abrasion - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel, 7mm - Cover Material: Emerald - Suspension: None - Size (LxW): 8.75 x 5"
- Designed for street riding and dirt jumping - Compact design keeps it low and out of your way - 9mm rails handle the abuse of BMX riding - Composite frame protects saddle from abrasion - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel, 9mm - Cover Material: Emerald - Suspension: None - Size (LxW): 8.75 x 5"
$29.99 - $36.99
- Business in the front, party in the back with these 2-tone BMX saddles - PVC cover with a colored back strap and steel rails - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel - Cover Material: PVC - Size (LxW): 260mm x 160mm - Gender: Unisex
- Unique Kevlar/Aramid protection on all sides - Gel foam material - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel - Cover Material: Kevlar/Aramid - Suspension: None
Leave it up to Brooks to improve on a classic. The B17 Imperial features a design that dates back to 1890, with a pressure reducing cutout that ensures your comfort in the miles to come. And, of course, the B17 Imperial features Brooks' full-grain, premium leather, and trademark rivets for the ultimate in comfort, style, and durability.
Classically sprung and with a shape vetted by generations of cyclists, Brooks' Flyer is prepared to go the distance. The Flyer uses two rear springs to make flying over rough pavement or dirt roads a joy. This saddle is a favorite of long-distance tourists and city-bound commuters alike. And, of course, the Flyer Aged features Brooks' full-grain, premium leather, and trademark rivets for the ultimate in comfort, style, and durability.
Brooks' flagship model, the B17 Special has offered sublime support and unrivaled comfort for more than a century. A favorite of casual and high-mileage cyclists alike, each saddle shapes itself to its rider, leading to a customized ride that fits like no other. The B17 Special's top features high-grade leather secured by Brooks' trademark, hand-hammered copper rivets.
Hailing from the 1927 Brooks catalog, the Flyer Special has supported nearly a century of long-distance tourists, trekkers, and globe-trotting adventurers on their journeys. Using the same saddle shape as Brooks' perennial favorite, the B17, the Flyer Special adds an extra dash of plush, bump-busting comfort with a traditionally sprung saddle frame. And of course, it features Brooks' full grain, premium leather top secured by their trademark, hand-hammered copper rivets for the ultimate in comfort, style, and durability.
Brooks' B15 Swallow has been described as the precursor to all modern racing saddles. When it was first patented in 1937 it became immediately popular among the professional racers of the era, and has remained imminently popular amongst cyclists who prefer a sporty, performance-oriented saddle. Like every Brooks saddle, the B15 Swallow shapes itself to its rider over time, ensuring the timeless, customized support that the company's reputation is built upon. And, of course, the B15 Swallow features Brooks' full-grain, premium tanned leather and trademark rivets for the ultimate in comfort, style, and durability.
A saddle that moves with you, the flexible performance of the C13 158mm saddle comes from its vulcanized natural rubber and nylon top that is also durable and waterproof creating a saddle that is very light, yet comfortable. This is accomplished through a continuous carbon rail that increases strength and durability while eliminating performance-resistant contact points. Events like Paris-Brest-Paris, the Transcontinental, or the Silk Road Mountain Race require a comfortable saddle made for long distance cycling. The C13 158mm is the optimal width for cycle touring, brevet challenges, or audax races, or simply for anyone who wants a light and comfortable saddle for local racing or group rides. Materials - Carbon frame - Naturally flexible rubber - Moves with you - All-surface vibration absorption - Continuously comfortable - UV & abrasion resistant - Weatherproof nylon cover Specifications - Length: 275mm - Width: 158mm - Height: 55mm - Weight: 310g
The carbon framed, Cambium C13 All Weather utilizes waterproof nylon on its vulcanized natural rubber top for added durability and increased flex, offering truly waterproof performance for high-mileage, all-season cyclists. The Carbon C13 is the lightest Cambium in the range and features a uniquely flexible top to absorb shocks and vibrations for better comfort and control. - The 132mm width is most suitable for racing and shorter distances where weight savings are desired - The 145mm width is suitable racing, longer distances, and fast adventure cycling where weight savings and all-day comfort are desired - Oval carbon rails - Made in Italy - Length: 275 mm - Height: 55 mm - Weight: 259g (132mm) / 280g (145mm)
- Designed in collaboration with Brandon Semenuk, the Overture is used by more pros than any other slopestyle saddle. - Tailored to the needs of the slopestyle, dirt-jump rider, the Overture is designed to compliment trick variations by being grip-able, pinch-able yet slim and easy to move around. - Brandon's design features a silicone print pinch area with subtle flares in the rearward body to compliment leg-pinch and no-hand tricks. - A lot of people also run this on their DH rig.
The Juniper is a performance oriented women's saddle with a firm, sleek, medium-profile platform. Widely considered Chromag's most comfortable saddle by women and men alike, the wide nose provides friendly contact in technical maneuvering situations.
The Trailmaster DT (Durable Top) has a synthetic top for riders who see a lot of wet weather or for DH and Freeride applications where extra durability is needed. A medium size platform with a rounded, uninterrupted perimeter is easy to move freely around. It features medium-firm density foam with a padded nose for technical climbing and all around friendly contact. A flat sitting area with a central relief promotes sitting on your bones. An excellent model for punchy tech sessions or all day epics.
- Versatile saddle is excellent for light, all-mountain setups, yet the low profile design is also popular with freeride and downhill riders. - Synthetic top and Chromo rails for added durability yet it weighs in at only 285g. - The narrow platform is firm while the soft nose compliments body english for those situations where the front of the saddle is used for traction and control.
The versatile Trailmaster features a medium size platform and a rounded uninterrupted perimeter that is easy to get behind and move around without any snaggy or sharp edges. Medium-firm density foam with a padded nose is excellent for technical climbing and “body english” as well as all day epics. A flat sitting area with a central relief promotes sitting on your bones. The Trailmaster features a supple perforated natural leather top and Chromoly rails for durability.
Cloud 9's MX Seat will make every ride more comfortable and fun. It boasts plush padding and an anatomical cutout so that you enjoy ample cushioning and protection. Plus, for excellent durability, the front and back are reinforced.
$19.99 - $21.99
- Cloud 9 seat cover featuring comfortable memory foam - Adds a layer of protection and comfort to MTB or cruiser saddles
- Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Anatomic relief takes pressure off the perineal nerve - Dimensions: 10 x 7-inch
- All around enthusiast style seat - Features multi stage foam and an anatomical relief groove for extended comfort - Constructed from water resistant materials - Dimensions: 10.25 x 5.25-inch
- Extra plush cruiser style saddle with adequate support for long rides - Corner guards provide durability and scuff resistance - Dimensions: 11 x 12.25-inch
- Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Anatomic relief takes pressure off the perineal nerve - Integrated light bar for increased safety day or night - Dimensions: 10 x 8-inch
- Elastomer suspension for a pleasant ride - Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Vented anatomic relief for air flow - Dimensions: 11 x 11.25-inch
Cloud 9's Ladies' Sport Gel Seat is all about comfort. It boasts plush gel foam padding and an anatomical cutout for first-rate cushioning and protection. It's also reinforced on the front and back for excellent durability.
Cloud 9's Ladies' Sport Select Seat is narrow in the middle making it ideal for pedaling comfort. And it boasts gel foam padding and a cutout and relieved tail for sweet cushioning, pressure-elimination and cooling. Plus, for durability, this sweet seat is reinforced on the front and rear.
Cloud 9's Men's Sport Gel Seat is all about comfort. It boasts plush gel foam padding and an anatomical cutout for first-rate cushioning and protection. It's also reinforced on the front and back for excellent durability.
Our Sport Anatomic saddle increases the comfort level by using multi-stage foam to reduce pressure points. A slight anatomic relief channel reduces perineal pressure. - Multi-stage foam - Anatomic relief design - Durable rear bumper - Dimensions: 10.75 x 6.25-inch
Page 1 of 11 Next page