All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M3x10 Flat Head Screws
The Emergency Derailleur Hanger is a great thing to bring along on rides because it lets you temporarily replace a hanger that is damaged or broken on a ride. The Emergency Hanger works with most frames and derailleurs and allows the use of most gears, and more importantly, for the bike to be ridden instead of pushed or carried. So, it ensures that you can get home safe.Mounts to virtually any dropoutWill keep your bike shifting and get you homeCNC-machined aluminum for increased durabilityBlack anodized finish
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Aluminum lever and cap with a 6mm chromoly bolt
A proper riding position makes all the difference when you're racing or pursuing your personal best, so Sunlite offers the Alloy Tri-Bar to get you in an aerodynamic tuck. It clips to your handlebars easily and fits most road and mountain bars. The aluminum construction is light and tough for years of use, while the forearm pads keep you comfy no matter how far you push. Enter your first time trial or just shave off some precious seconds on the lunch loop!
$8.99 - $13.99
- Replacement front cable hanger - Aluminum construction
- Standard replacement cantilever/v-brake bosses
$7.99 - $19.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
- Steel construction - Adapts BMX chainrings with 22mm hole to 19mm spindles - Bag of 10
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
- Tubular alloy construction - Padded hand grip section - Integrated, replaceable and adjustable padded arm rests - Easy clip on installation fits most road bars - Clamp Size: 22.2–25.4mm
- Size: 1/2x1/8 & 3/32 (set) - Links: 1 each per bag
$14.99 - $24.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
Sunlite's Lowrider Sissy Bar adds that level of style and classic looks that only a nice, long sissy bar can. Keep that banana seat comfortably slung and looking tight.
$9.99 - $11.99
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
• Aluminum clamp • Built-in rear rack mount
$10.99 - $11.99
• Forged 6061 T6 alloy clamp • Safety lever clamping position follows clamp • Stops the QR lever from catching on things • Black anodized finish
$4.99 - $5.99
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
$5.99 - $6.99
- Binder bolt - M6 x 45mm chromoly bolt - 13mm CNC alloy nut - Length: 45mm
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Full stainless-steel construction • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
- Replacement pins for 9-speed Shimano chains - Compatible with CN-7700/HG92 chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
- Anti chain-suck device - Allows the front derailleur to be adjusted for strong downshifts - If not using front derailleur the device can act as a chain guide
• 6061-T6 tubular aluminum construction • Laser etched graphics • Independent arm rest and bar adjustment • Does not include armrests • Cannot mount shifters onto ends • Clamp diameter: 25.4-31.8mm • Extension length: 105mm
Origin-8's Pro Force QR Seat Clamp is forged and machined from light and durable aluminum and has an extra-leverage design to hold fast. This fine clamp boasts an anodized finish and a long quick-release lever for excellent clamping force. It also gives you more to hold onto so it's easier to raise/lower your seat.
$10.99 - $11.99
- Anodized or powder coated finish - Allows for secure clamping - Forged aluminum construction - 34.9mm clamp diameter
Origin-8's Quill Adapter allows you to use modern threadless stems on bicycles with threaded forks that take quill stems (stems with bolts in the center). The Quill Adapter is made of light and durable 7075 aluminum and features a chromoly bolt.
Page 1 of 31 Next page