Pre-cut traction tabs designed to integrate with the Highline remote lever and increase grip for ultimate control.
Dimension Nylon Basic Toe Straps -Durable metal buckle -Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel) - 450mm
- High impact Resin multi-use body with integrated cage - Externally sealed ball bearing system - 100mm x 82mm platform - Weight: 316g pair (9/16")
- High impact Resin platform with integrated pins - Heat-treated Boron spindle - Externally sealed ball bearing system - Weight: 290g pair (9/16"), 360g pair (1/2")
Shorter 7mm rear load pins for the outer extremities of SPOON, SPIKE, and OOZY pedals. - Provide durability and improved safety - Mix and match with the longer stock pins to customize your ideal amount of grip
Polyurethane pads with diamond plate traction pattern allow riders to customize their pedals for a perfect interface with any shoe. - Kit includes eight 1mm traction pads and eight 2mm traction pads
Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes. - Sold in pairs
Dimension Junior Pedals. - Molded nylon, 1-piece, caged-type pedals - Built-in reflectors, will not accept toe clips - Overall pedal size is 80 x 60mm - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch or 1/2-inch - Pedal Type: Platform - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 230g (9/16-inch); 304g (1/2-inch)
Dimension Mini Toe Clips - Toe clips do not accept toe straps - Sold as a pair - Mounting hardware for the toe-clip is included
Dimension Toe Straps. - Durable metal buckle - Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution: must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel) - 440mm length
Dimension Toe Clips and Straps Set. Includes: - 4 bolts - 4 nuts (washers included) - 2 nylon toe straps - 2 toe clips
- Strapless resin construction - Strapless design - Tough and lightweight, ideal for urban conditions with frequent stops
RaceFace Chester Pedal Pin Kit 20 Pins Black
IGUS Bushing replacements for your Spike or Oozy pedals help to eliminate any play that develops over time, and revive smooth spinning action. - 2pcs IGUS self lubricating bushing - 2pcs O-ring - 2pcs stainless shim washer
Longer rear load pins for the outer extremities of your pedals provide ultimate durability, while shorter front load center pins create a virtual concavity in the pin pattern, increasing grip without sacrificing pedal body thinness. - 28pcs rear load pins - 16pcs front load pins - Tool included
- City/road half clips - With reflectors - No straps needed - Resin
- Heavy-duty nylon toe straps with classic style steel buckles - Narrow design fits most cage style pedals - 460mm length
- Nylon construction - Intended for use with double-strap toe straps (sold separately) - Includes mounting hardware - 36 grams per pair
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Exustar cleat C01, C03, and C05 - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 14 grams/pair
Crank Brothers' 5050 Pin Kit includes fifty 8mm-long steel pins that let you customize the traction on your 5050 or Mallet pedals. Thread lock is pre-applied to every pin.
- One-piece resin body and cage - Toe-clip compatible
- One-piece resin body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 366g pair
Replacement pin set for Race Face Atlas and Aeffect pedals.
Replacement bearings and bushings specific to Spoon 90 (Small) and 100/110 (Medium and Large) pedals. Eliminates play that can develop over time, and revives performance. Includes: - Sealed Bearing x2pcs - 10mm IGUS Bushing x2pcs - Green Friction Seal x2pcs - Locknut - O-ring x 2pcs
$13.99 - $24.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
- One-piece ABS resin body - Non-slip rubber surface - Boron spindle - 388g pair
$13.99 - $14.99
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
Replacement pedal pins for Chromag pedals. Includes 40 pins.
Engineered to optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer. The kit includes: - 8 × 1mm traction pads - 8 × 2mm traction pads Compatible with: - Candy 7 & 11 - Model years 2016 – present
Engineered to optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer. The kit includes: - 8 × 1mm traction pads - 8 × 2mm traction pads Compatible with: - Mallet E - Model years 2016 – present
The Thermalite pedals feature a concave, low profile design and are molded with Thermalite nylon material. - Micro knurling with 24 pins for traction - Recessed end to prevent damage to bearing cover - Chromoly spindle with 6mm broach and 15mm wrench flats - Weight: 391g - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
- Nylon clips - Woven straps - For ATB or hybrid use
- Chrome plated steel body and cage - Built in reflectors
$14.99 - $16.99
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 400g pair
The KEO cleat covers are designed to protect your KEO cleats while walking. Compatible with KEO GRIP and KEO CLEAT, these covers lengthen the life of your cleats and improve safety when walking thanks to an anti-slip surface. - Compatibility: KEO Grip/KEO Cleat - Use: Protect the cleat
- Chrome plated steel strapless toe clip - Hardware included
- Strapless design is easy to engage without fully committing to the pedal - No special shoes required - Improves pedaling efficiency - Molded from unbreakable nylon - Please make sure your pedals have visible mounting points or a removable reflector for mounting prior to purchase - Includes mounting hardware. Note: metal plate may not be required during installation.
- Nylon pedal body with Kraton non-slip surface - Comfortable for most shoe types - 9/16" spindle - Pedal Weight: 446g
- Cleat covers to avoid wear and provide stability and grip while walking - Lightweight, flexible and durable
- One-piece resin body - Barefoot friendly rubber surface - Includes reflectors
- One-piece resin bodies - Barefoot-friendly rubber surfaces - Boron-steel axles - No reflectors - 400 grams/pair
- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
- Real leather material - Classic design fits most caged pedals
iSSi's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered. - 4 degrees of float both inward and outward
Eclat Centric Pedals - Pedal Type: Platform - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Color: Real Black - Defined Color: Black - Spindle Material: Chromoly - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
Salt Junior pedals with a new shape for smaller feet. Knurled surface and extra pins for improved traction. - 9/16"
$16.99 - $17.99
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
$16.99 - $19.99
- Galvanized steel pedal body - 2-piece block platform - Boron axle - Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector - 553g pair
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 446g pair
- Fits most platform pedals - Two wooden riser blocks w/durable rubber band - Adds 3/4" to each side (1-1/2" total)
- Fits most MTB shoes - For clipless SPD-style pedals - 4-degree float
X-TRACK cleats are compatible with all SPD-standard pedals, utilizing 2-screw mounting for an ultra compact profile and lightweight. X-TRACK cleats provide a 13° angle of disengagement and allow for unidirectional release only. - Compatibility: X-Track and Geo Trekking Collection, SPD compatible - Material: Premium Steel - Clip out direction: Lateral - Angle of Disengagement: 13° - Lateral Adjustment: 2mm - Angular Adjustment: 1° - Weight (pair): 45g
X-TRACK cleats are compatible with all SPD-standard pedals, utilizing 2-screw mounting for an ultra compact profile and lightweight. X-TRACK Easy cleats provide a 13° angle of disengagement and allow for multidirectional release. - Compatibility: X-Track and Geo Trekking Collection, SPD compatible - Material: Premium Steel - Clip out direction: Multidirectional - Clip in: 30% easier - Angle of Disengagement: 13° - Lateral Adjustment: 2mm - Angular Adjustment: 1° - Weight (pair): 45g
Serfas' MTB Cleats are durable steel replacement cleats for use with Shimano SPD-compatible clipless pedals and shoes. They offer 4 degrees of float and weigh 73 grams per pair. If your old cleats are Shimano model SH51, SH55 or SH56, these replacements will work. Installation hardware is included.
- Extend the life of your iSSi Thump pedals by replacing beat-up or missing pins with the Thump Replaceable Pin Kit. - Includes 36 steel pins and 2mm spacers to replace both sides of two pedals - The standard pin height out of the box is 3mm with a 2mm spacer. For more traction, remove the spacer under the pin head to increase pin height to 5mm.
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
- Nylon co-molded body with rubber tread surface - Reflectors included - 9/16"
- One-piece nylon body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 407g pair
$17.99 - $19.99
- Steel - Quality leather straps included
Page 1 of 6 Next page