Panther Pro is a lightweight step-thru electric bike.
It features a powerful 500-watt electric motor and disc brakes for optimum stopping force, despite its light weight. There’s an adjustable front suspension, fully integrated battery, and LED lights for a safe riding. Also included are a rear baggage rack and a backlit LCD screen with five degrees of electric assistance. It has a payload capacity of 250 pounds.
- High-quality robotic welding
- USB outlet to charge a cell phone or other low power consumption devices.
- Powerful Tektro disc brakes.
- Optional hydraulic brakes (Wildcat Pro HD and 750 HD)
- Top speed in throttle mode: 20mph.
- 58 Lbs. net weight (includes battery)
- Accessories sold separately (Fenders, rear rack)
|Motor type||DC Brushless|
|Rated Voltage||48 V|
|Battery charging time||4 - 6hours|
|Dimensions (inch)||70.4 L x 15.3 W x 43.7 H|
|Max. user weight||230 lbs|
|Vehicle weight||58.4 lbs (with battery)|
|Transmission type||Shimano 7-Speed|
|Front brake type||Tektro-Disc Hydraulic|
|Rear brake type||Tektro-Disc Hydraulic|
|Tire size||2.15 R 26''|
Panther Pro Video