About San Diego Bike Shop
From left to right: Reina, Paul, Robert, Minh and Mo
My name is Mo and ever since my childhood I've had a genuine love for bicycles. I rode bicycles in my youth, teenage years, and up until my early twenties when a turn of events separated me from my hobby. In early 1998, I leased the current location of San Diego Bike Shop to start a pedicab business. The shop attracted bicyclists passing by, who began to make requests for repairs and parts.
Encouraged by demand, I established San Diego Bike Shop in April of 1999, which also reconnected me with my long lost love of bicycling.
Over the past two decades, San Diego Bike Shop has become a successful neighborhood shop and a well known name in the bicycle industry. San Diego Bike Shop owes its success in the quality of services, and variety of products it offers.
The shop staff,
- Minh rose to the rank of management quickly by showing an extraordinary ability to learn all aspects of the business.
- Paul excels in sales and service management and is an excellent resource for visiting cyclists.
- Robert is a great mechanic and he does all the hard and technical work in the service station.
- Reina, Robert's cousin a fast learner is a great help in the service station and on the sales floor.
- Alexandra, is the newest team member who help us in the bicycle builds, shop organization, and customer service.
- Sima, my better half, helps the business with book keeping, and purchasing shop's supplies.
Browse Our Bike Selection
Find your dream bike today and visit us for a test ride. We'll ensure that you're on the right bike to meet your needs and the right frame size for a comfortable, safe cycling experience.